|Last Visit||Sept. 30, 2017, 2:04 p.m.|
|Joined||March 09, 2017|
|Works well with others|
|Would you hire this person again?|
|Touring Crew||I haven't been a part of a mobile marketing tour yet but would like to be considered|
|Driver License Type||No|
5 years of experiential marketing experience combined with 13 years as a professional actor renders me a unique addition to your team. I bring panache and entrepreneurial zeal to every event!
I believe that a more personal approach, however brief, is the key to delivering the client a higher quality result. I read the manuals, reviews, and comb through forums to learn what people like and don't like about a product. My experience as an entrepreneur has taught me that the only way to truly communicate excitement about a product is to learn about it inside out. Because a knowledgeable product specialist or brand ambassador can cultivate the one thing a client needs most: Trust.
Example of my work as a Product Specialist/Presenter: https://youtu.be/VrYYUJigzAc
When I'm not on the show floor or at an activation - I'm a Chicago actor & singer who moonlights as a lumberjack. I'm also a cyclist currently planning a cross country tour, a science buff, and budding photographer.
I believe that humor and levity are the best tools we have in our interactions with others.
Product Specialist & Automotive Spokesman
• Official representative for Toyota at auto shows, owner’s events, ride & drives, and sporting events across the US.
• Maintain encyclopedic knowledge of vehicle lineup and impart that knowledge onto consumers via public narrations and 1-on-1 contact on show oor.
• Cull customer comments, concerns, and reactions to event activations and compile them into detailed event reports for client
Chicago International Auto Show
North American International Auto Show Worcester Auto Show
Texas State Fair
Miami International Auto Show
Example of work as Product Specialist/Narrator: https://youtu.be/VrYYUJigzAc
Brand Ambassador & Field Manager
Sprint, Toyota, PepsiCO, The North Face, Copa America, Visa, Chase, PNC Bank, Jaguar, Cadillac, Mazda, Lexus, MLS, Bumble & Bumble, POLO Ralph Lauren, Audi, Celebrity Cruises, Allstate
Co-Founder 2011-Present Tree Riders NYC
• Processed and delivered trees to the homes of hundreds of New York City families.
• Forged partnerships with local businesses to secure cross-promotional opportunities.
• Managed all press and publicity, interaction with the news media, and execution of a social media strategy.
• Collected 1000’s of high quality leads for newsletter campaign and customer follow-up.
• Organized street teams for yer distribution and lead gen.
Actor & Singer 2004- Present
Goodman Theater, Goodspeed Opera House, New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Hangar Theater, Metropolitan Playhouse, Westchester Broadway Theater, Annenberg Center
Rowan University : B.A. in Theater Performance : Cum Laude
Media Trained : Guthrie / Mayes Public Relations
BASSET & Illinois FoodHandlers License
Bilingual English and Spanish (Fluent)
Member of Actors’ Equity Association
Interests: Photography cycling, theoretical physics, advanced mathematics, engineering, electronics & technology
Productions Plus, Mosaic, Modern Talent, Ace High Marketing, Assist, B9, Two Dots, ShiftGig, Mustard Lane,